Our response to the outbreak
In these uncertain times our thoughts are with all those who have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
At Northwich Foot Clinic we understand that many of you are concerned.
We would therefore like to share with you some of the measures we have taken in response to the outbreak.
Our number 1 priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and other visitors to the clinic.
- Everybody, including staff, to use the hand gel provided on entering the clinic.
- All seats, door handles, furniture etc are wiped using medical strength disinfectant wipes after every use.
- Payment in cash is discouraged and contactless payment preferred if possible. Card machine is wiped after each use of the pinpad.
- Social distancing of clients in waiting room and we suggest you avoid arriving early for your appointment.
- Decontamination of air-conditioning filters and deep clean of the whole clinic has been carried out, over and above our usual high standard of routine cleaning
- If any staff member should have any symptoms, or any member of their household puts them at risk, they will be self-isolating for 14 days
- If any client attends showing symptoms of any kind they will be refused treatment and advised to self isolate for the protection of others
We hope to keep the clinic open as normal, if possible, but in the days ahead this may change.
If your appointment needs to be rearranged we will inform you as soon as possible.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support in these difficult days